Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in South Africa


For Belgian nationals living abroad

    application form kids-ID for children younger than 6 Dutch / French / German

  • Passport - Adult and children older than 6




                  form adults NL

                  form minors NL

                  form foreign family members of Belgian citizen NL

                  form adults FR

                  form minors FR

                  form foreign family members of Belgian citizen FR

  • change of address form (when you are already registered but your address has changed): Dutch form / French form. Please add proof of address. 


  • Deregistering from a Belgian commune: Dutch / French 


  • Elections

                  registration form: Dutch / French / German

                  procuration form: Dutch / French / German

                  declaration on honour form: Dutch / French / German


Visa application forms


Sponsorship Forms


Affidavit of Consent